PedalsPlus Effects Warehouse
Join our mailing list!
DURHAM ELECTRONICS Mucho Boosto Compact
Stock Status:(Out of Stock)
DURHAM ELECTRONICS MUCHO BOOST COMPACT.
Downsized version or the original Durham Mucho Boosto. All the same features and tone as the original, only in a smaller, more compact sized box.
The Mucho Boosto pedal is a medium gain overdrive pedal built around the Sex Drive Circuit. The Tone control on the Mucho is much more active than that of the Sex Drive. There are 2 settings for "Thin" & "Fat" voicings. This pedal is great for players that desire a compressed overdriven sound.
NOTE - The new smaller version of the Mucho Boosto has been modified from the old version. The new Mucho Boosto has 100% more Level than the old version, as well as 25% more Gain.
- Totally hand built/wired
- Teflon wire throughout
- Switch Craft jacks
- Alpha full size potentiometers
- Brightest Blue LED in the business
- Uses standard negative tip 9V DC supply (not included) drawing 10mA
- 2 year warranty
- Sound is NOT colored while bypassed
- Not True Bypass - We tried true bypass, and we didn't like it
- Dimensions 2 1/4" x 4 1/4"
Thank you for purchasing a Mucho Boosto Pedal. The Mucho Boosto is a higher compression over drive pedal giving you a smooth sound and feel. Best placement of this pedal is going to be prior to a clean boosting effect like our Sex Drive pedal. The Controls of the Mucho Boosto are very straight-forward.
– The Level Control is a master volume output for the pedal. This control limits the signal coming out of the pedal.
– The Gain Control will control the amplification level of your pedal. This control will allow you more or less of an overdriven sound from your pedal. Turned all the way clock-wise will get you the greatest amount of gain from the pedal.
l – The Tone Control will allow you to color your sound brighter or darker. With your tone control in the 12:00 position the tone is at unity. Turning the knob clockwise will add brightness to your sound, counter-clock-wise will add darkness to your sound.
–This is going to be a preference for the player. Try it with your guitar and amp and switch to your liking.
Input / Output
– The Input jack is located on the right side of the pedal when looking at your pedal’s face. When you plug a cable into the input jack, the 9 volt battery inside will be activated. If you are not using an external power supply, when the pedal is not in use it is best to unplug cable from the input jack in order to save battery life. The Output jack is located on the left side of the pedal.
– The Mucho Boosto uses a standard style 9 Volt negative tip (center) DC power supply. Use of incorrect power supply will cause permanent damage to the pedal and void the warranty. When a power supply is used, the battery is bypassed.
– This pedal is guaranteed to the original purchaser, to function properly for the period of 2 years. Any negligent use of this product will void all warranties.
DURHAM ELECTRONICS Zia Drive
DURHAM ELECTRONICS Sex Drive Compact
DURHAM ELECTRONICS Crazy Horse
DURHAM ELECTRONICS Mucho Boosto
Browse for more products in the same category as this item:
Shipping & Returns
Send us Feedback
Product Index |
Category Index |
Copyright © 2007 PedalsPlus Effects Warehouse LLC. All Rights Reserved.